Our Work Happens By
Preventing Homelessness and Recidivism
- Ensure sustainable housing and direct interventions through 18-24 months case coordination in law enforcement, substance abuse, medical care, employment, shelters and mental health.
- Provide rent assistance to active clients committed to life-change.
- Partner with employers to provide second changes to clients after felonies, addictions, high school non-completion.
- Reunify families after incarceration
- Teach healthy relationships after domestic violence and addiction Provide therapeutic and trauma counseling to families after homelessness