My extensive experience and expertise in real estate law includes representing businesses and individuals in the following types of matters:
- The purchase and sale of commercial and industrial real estate in Illinois, more than 20 other states, and 2 provinces in Canada.
- Retail, office, commercial and industrial lease and sublease agreements on behalf of landlords and tenants.
- §1031 like-kind exchange transactions in order to obtain substantial income tax benefits.
- Environmental matters relating to the purchase and sale of real estate, including obtaining and evaluating Phase I and Phase II environmental assessments, and resolving environmental issues to effect the closing of transactions.
- Office condominium project in Buffalo Grove, Illinois, including preparation of the Declarations of Condominium, and appearance before the Village Board of Trustees to obtain the requisite approvals to commence and complete construction in a timely manner.
- Mortgage, security and other loan documents in connection with the purchase and sale of industrial and commercial real estate.
- Letters of intent for the purchase, sale and lease of real estate.
- Option and right of first refusal agreements to purchase and lease real estate.